Well, well, well. It has been quite some time since my last post and summer is in full swing; which means we have finally been able to enjoy some much needed sun, sun, SUN! In dedication to our very fabulous sun, one of the many things that I love, I thought a little list of ten things to love in this life would be fun, fun, FUN! I'm a dork, yes I know, but every now and then it's good for the heart to remind ourselves what there is to love in this world.
Without further ado, here are my...
10 THINGS TO LOVE (in no particular order of importance)
- The Sun...especially when it shows its beautiful, effervescent face and gives us PN-Dub dwellers some much needed Vitamin D.
- Dirty Martinis...preferably two (no well Vodka please), the dirtier the better.
- The Sewing Machine...it's amazing what a little sewing, regardless of skill level, can do for the soul...it's SEW fabulous.
- Reading Outside...usually in the shade for us fair-skinned folks; the breeze that gently helps turn the page and a glass of Pinot Grigio at arms reach rounds out the loveliness.
- Ice Cream...any flavor that does not include cherries or coconut flakes suits my fancy just fine.
- Water...lately I've taken to preparing myself a nice glass of iced water to take to bed with me; it's summers version of warm milk on the nightstand.
- Taking a Hot Bath...Xanax in liquid form, enough said.
- Feathered Hair Clips...there is just something to be said for a pretty hair clip; I can't help but feel pretty too.
- Cupcakes...there is just no way that I could not include my beloved dessert treat on a list of things to love...just no way.
- JCMR...my fiance, my honey, my sweetheart; very hard not to love that man.
- Spending the Day with Family...I truly don't think I love anything more. Unless all of the above mentioned were included in said day, of course.
So, what are the things you love?